cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan mid-way

Kati_J
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just changed my plan from 3 months mid way through to monthly pan, would I get a credit for the remaining days of the three month plan? 

6 REPLIES 6

Kati_J

I have written to CS agent, I hope will get a positive response.  Thanks.

Kati_J

Thanks for your input.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kati_J  No sorry PM is pre  paid and no refunds . That’s why it’s always advised to change plan on next renewal and not immediately or you start a new 30day cycle or 90 day depending on plan you choose. And get charged the full amount right away.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Kati_J  as @hTideGnow stated, this is a pre paid service. There are two options in the billing process. You change it immediately or on renewal. You chose to change it right away instead of waiting till renewal. Sadly, you will not be refunded. You can try customer service but I'm 100% sure they won't refund you. I know it sucks to lose the money you spend but consider it a life lesson. 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No. Due to Public Mobile being pre-paid you have already paid for 30/90 days of service whether you use all 30/90 days of the plan or not. To avoid being double charged in the same month when on a monthly plan and wanting to making a plan change select to make the change on the next billing cycle. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Kati_J wrote:

I just changed my plan from 3 months mid way through to monthly pan, would I get a credit for the remaining days of the three month plan? 

HI @Kati_J 

sorry, PM is prepaid and do not provide refund if plan changed midway.  You should have used Change on renewal

but you can still submit a ticket with CS agent and see if they can do antying (likely not)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.