cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing payment information

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am trying to change payment information as we have 5 lines all being charged to the same card so I was going to split them up as was recommended.  When i enter the new card information and save, I get a message that it can’t be done right now and try again later.  I tried both in the app and chrome browser.  Should I wait or is there something else I need to do?  

8 REPLIES 8

Jedi1

Thanks everyone.  After the update by PM, we were able to fix it.  I did completely log out and back in and then chose a different card so that it was not one that had multiple attempts today and it went through.  It was a visa debit so I did a small top up to test it and that was fine as well.  

hi @Tiana_V 

would PM finally fix the "oops" error when people update card or make payment info?  That is a very common error and once people got it , it is very hard to get out of it. Something PM really need to fix 

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi there, our technical team is looking into this issue. I've messaged you for more details to aid in the investigation. 

@Jedi1  Excellent we happy to hear it and welcome to public mobile 🙂

Jedi1

@Yummy @Handy1  @Dunkman 

Thank you, I’ll try again later.  It is nice that I have now successfully ported all our lines so we are almost all set up.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jedi1  You may need to wait one full hour and try again later incognito private mode or from app instead . If same submit ticket with support to help you update the accounts 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you tried changing CC info multiple time it is advisable to wait 1h and try again.

If everything fails, contact agent and ask them to do that for you. Create ticket if possible.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jedi1 

I would try again in one hour.  Since website is finicky, next time, try to clear cache, incognito mode or different web browser.  Or try a different device.  

Need Help? Let's chat.