cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change your plan offerings

davidarmstronge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking at maybe changing my plan. Currently 41.25 fro 4G speed and 4GB of data
Why is there a $40 4G speed plan with 5GB data, and another 4G speed plan with 15GB of data for the same price?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@davidarmstronge 

Schedule a change plan on next renewal to the plan you like before January 9th in case pm pulls them at that time and pm will honour the scheduled plan change. Just take screenshots for back up evidence in case there is an issue. Log back into your account before your renewal to see if pm is offering a different plan to your liking and you can cancel the current scheduled plan change. However once canceled if the plan is no longer on offer you will not be able to reschedule it. It's advisable to manually top up your account with the funds to cover your new plan amount so you do not suffer an autopay glitch of it charging the old plan amount to your card and being overcharged or underchargd and subsequently suspended

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@davidarmstronge 

Just get the 4Gspeed plan with 15 G of data. 

That's what I did and have been happy 😁

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ These are promo / holiday plans there’s even one for 20Gb for $45 and that and the 15Gb for $40 is likely to end jan9 /2023 in which case your likely to see new offerings from pm

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @davidarmstronge the $40 15 Gb supposed to be limited time offering, so change to it when it is still available 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Why indeed @davidarmstronge 

If you see those in your plan offerings take the better one. I would suggest taking screen shots before and after you make any changes, incase you don't get it upon the renewal date. Then if you don't submit a ticket to CSA and show them what you choose.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@davidarmstronge 

Public Mobile is trying very hard to compete with other mobile providers and offered these plans within the last several weeks

It was originally thought they may only be around for a short while, however I believe they may be available for the longer term.

Need Help? Let's chat.