cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Payment to bank

NBCJimmy318
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my payment to my bank account from my credit card to avaoid extra charges.  AlsoI am seeing charges for outgoing calls on my account.  the 587 area code.  What is this?

NBCJimmy318_0-1666109612694.png

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NBCJimmy318 

To be clear....pm accepts visa, mastercard, amex, visa/debit and some mastercard/debit cards. It does not accept debit cards nor can you pay from your bank account. However their are no plans to pass on merchant fees to pm customers. This would be nearly impossible as pm is prepaid service and it must be clearly displayed any extra fees you must pay before payment. Since pm cannot predict how you will pay for your services so it cannot charge you a fee for using a credit card it "thinks" you might use 

The 4001 # is voicemail. I don't  know who the 403 number is but you may want to edit out your photo so they don't get bunch of spam calls. Delete it from your image library too.....

Info on other forms of payment can be found here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@hairbag1 wrote:

you can't use direct payment from bank account. just credit cards, debit cards and payment vouchers.

Not ANY debit card! Only VISA debit card.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

The 587-580-4001 are calls that go to voicemail.

To change credit card, log in to your account / Payment / Manage my card / Update card info

PM isn't charging the fees for use of the credit cards...yet.

edit...

I missed the OP's question all togeather..

as suggested by @Meow ...you can't use direct payment from bank account. just credit cards, debit cards and payment vouchers.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

1. You cannot change payment option from credit to bank account as PM accepts only credit cards, voucher and visa debit. Currently there is no extra charges using CC with PM. Do Not panic!

2. That number ending with 4001 is your local voice mail number.

Need Help? Let's chat.