cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change My Base Plan page not working

flong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

First, I changed my base plan from the old $30 one to the new $25 one, which is essentially the same except for the price. When my new plan renewed it charged me $30. I went in to try changing it again for this month but the page is coming up partially blank. I tried on my phone and the page looks identical.

Anyone have a comment on either of these issues?
Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@flong wrote:

First, I changed my base plan from the old $30 one to the new $25 one, which is essentially the same except for the price. When my new plan renewed it charged me $30. I went in to try changing it again for this month but the page is coming up partially blank. I tried on my phone and the page looks identical.

Thanks!

To opt for a lesser plan, you need moderator assistance I believe. Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. Type "moderator assistance" , then follow directions.

Request your plan to change at my next renewal to avoid sacrificing current balance of talk/text/data.

Maggilynnd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh I thought that might be the case because there were many different sims linked to different data plans but good to know thanks! I definitely would've ordered a new one if I ever changed my plan lol

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@flong wrote:

Thanks!

@flong  You should always schedule a plan change to take place at next renewal as an immediate plan change means paying for your new plan as well as losing any features left of the old plan.  PM doesn't pro-rate for immediate plan changes.

PM's website can be very glitchy, so try clearing your cache and cookies, opening another browser in incognito mode to view you plan details, which should show under 'My Plan' near the top of your overview page.

@Maggilynnd   There is no need to purchase another SIM for changing plans or purchasing add-ons.  That would only be necessary if the SIM card became defective.

Maggilynnd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You may have to get a new sim card that's linked to your new plan, when I first got mine I had to order the one that matched my plan, if you go on amazon they have all the different cards for each plan for $10, plus if you're a prime member you can get next day delivery!

Need Help? Let's chat.