cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase add-ons

betbet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just purchased 10MB and it shows "Active" on my account, but there is no data on my cell. How long does it take for new data to be in effective?

6 REPLIES 6

betbet

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@betbet It should work instantly after the purchase. Log into your self-serve account and see if that add-on is actually added under "My add-ons" on the overview page. 

Thank you for your reply! 

betbet

@Triguy wrote:

Make sure that you turn on data for your phone.  Under data and add-ons does an amount show up ?

Thank you! It started to work later that day.

betbet

found it in Add-ons

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@betbet It should work instantly after the purchase. Log into your self-serve account and see if that add-on is actually added under "My add-ons" on the overview page. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@betbet wrote:

I just purchased 10MB and it shows "Active" on my account, but there is no data on my cell. How long does it take for new data to be in effective?

@betbet 10MB?  where did you find that?  

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process...did you complete the second step?  More info here:  HOWTO: Purchasing Add-ons

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure that you turn on data for your phone.  Under data and add-ons does an amount show up ?

Need Help? Let's chat.