cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds where not in the account for auto payment

grich2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I pay the bill after the auto pay didn't work I still want be on the auto pay just I I just need to get my phone working again

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@grich2018 wrote (in tags):

It's not for my phone it's for my son I pay for my account

---------------

Well...you're the one asking. Just think of your sons phone in this conversation. Or have him asking the questions here.

grich2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@grich2018  Is your phone currently working? If yes and today was your renewal day the ignore the message.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@grich2018 wrote:

How do I pay the bill after the auto pay didn't work I still want be on the auto pay just I I just need to get my phone working again

If you have a credit card on file you can call *611 or you can purchase a voucher from a retialer and add it through the *611 as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@grich2018 wrote:

You can try the registered cc and make a manual payment. You can also do it in the 611 service. You can buy vouchers and enter them in both places as well.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can make a payment through your self serve account or use *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.