cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make payment and service interrupted

Krxx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried using “paying now and resume subscription” but system returns error and payment cannot be made..

4 REPLIES 4

Krxx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Magic! This works

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Krxx I've seen this error myself a few times. Here is what I did to resolve it. I closed my browser so it could start fresh with just one page. I then went to my settings and cleared the history, I cleared the cache and cleared all the cookies. Now, before you do this, make sure you remember what your email you used and password you used for the Public Mobile website. All saved passwords and log ins will be erased. So know that. OR you can try using another browser you don't use much like Edge. Just clear all that history cookies and cache. 

Then log in to your account and try making that payment. Fill in everything from scratch like you're a brand new customer. Let us know if this worked.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Krxx do you know the 4 digits account pin? if so, try to call *611 and make a payment there

if still fails, confirm if the credit card not expired yet, then wait a full hour before trying again

if you need the service back urgently, get a voucher from SDM/London drug/711/Shell and load the voucher using *611

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Try using incognito mode and use a desktop if possible

Need Help? Let's chat.