cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to network

Kiwinadians
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I noticed this morning that I had no connection with the mobile network. I have checked my APN settings, and they match the ones listed by Public Mobile. I have tried all the reset procedures outlined by the chatbot, but cannot file a ticket as the ticket page gives a 404 error. 

Is everything down on the PM network now, or is this likely an issue with my connection?

5 REPLIES 5

Kiwinadians

I believe this may have been the issue. I filed a ticket and they were working through some diagnostics. After about 2 hours it just came back on, and the tech said they would look into what caused the disruption. No one else I know in the area had an outage, so I can't imagine what might have been the cause.

@Kiwinadians 

could be a local network upset. Do others around you have cell service ? Where are you located ?

Kiwinadians

Yes, I have an active account and my current monthly service is valid until Mar. 15. I have tried my sim in an alternate device and it is also receiving no connection. I went to the other side of my community earlier today and was receiving no service there either. 

Kiwinadians

I have reset my phone, my network settings, have tried reinserting my sim, but nothing seems to make a difference. 

I have had no issues with connection previously, and had good connection last night. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kiwinadians 

if you have no connection to PM at all, and not just data, then APN is not the reason

did you check My Account and see if account is active?

can you test your sim card in another phone? or test the phone in another area?  And make sure you reboot the phone, you can also try Reset All networks on the phone

Need Help? Let's chat.