cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim

Antonius_G
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ordered my Public Mobile and requesting to send me the sim card, understanding that it will take quite sometime, how can I change that to become e-Sim so I can quickly use the card

5 REPLIES 5

Davely

Try to download PM App and login, go to Subscription menu and scroll down to Shop sim card and pick eSIM. There is a promo recently that offers it for free if you are new subscriber.

@Antonius_G  Not any they have to be corporate Telus or Koodo store so call ahead first to ensure they have it and pick one up also . You can order from Amazon $4.99 there . 

Antonius_G

Appreciate your info Handy1, so I can just go to any Telus/Koodo to get PM sim card?

Antonius_G

Thanks Handy1 - so I can go to any Telus Koodo to get PM sim card - is that what you mean? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Antonius_G  You would have to ask support to help change to eSIM instead . But physical SIM card are better in almost every way . Instead call around to local Telus Koodo store for availability and pick one up there and keep the one PM sends you as a spare incase you ever lose your phone or damage the sim . Also good to have spare SIM anyways to give to family or friend to join PM and use your referral code 

Need Help? Let's chat.