qcriderfan872
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Says cannot complete 

7 REPLIES 7

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@qcriderfan872 

Unfortunately, a few customers are still having issues with updating credit card information.

You can also try with PM app (with locator on).  If via website, you can also try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different credit card (if available).

Here is some more information:

• Log out of your account and relog in before updating your card
  • If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code
  • As always, please be sure that you are inputting the correct card details

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Issues-Updating-Credit-Cards/t...

@qcriderfan872 

The postal code and your registered postal code on your account must match to avoid compromising of your CC.

Try what I suggested. It WILL work. This has happened to a lot of people I know. And when folks like you come here with the same issue, they follow my advice and it works.

You can create a ticket to a CS Agent this way.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1718668888232.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

ive tried everything this is crap, how do i get in touch with a moderator or whatever

i tried downloading the app and changing my information but it only asks me for card number and postal code and now saying "please complete your card information"

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @qcriderfan872 

We had this issue about a month ago. This is how I was able to update it. And this 100% worked.

If you haven't already, download the app. You can update your credit card info there. If you DO already have the app, then you need to wait at least an hour to try again as it's a security feature with PM. After the hour, go into your phone settings, then find applications, then find the PM app. Once you find it, clear the cache first, then clear the data. Restart your phone and they log in to the app again. Then go to update the card and it should work. Let us know.

@qcriderfan872 wrote:

Says cannot complete 

If this hasn't already been tried, use the Public Mobile app, but before attempting to update you credit card, ensure that the location services permissions are enabled for this app.

Need Help? Let's chat.