cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't top up my phone I've been with you for years what's going on

Darlere-mike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't  add my 40.00 voucher visiting the East Coast no phone not cool 2 days now I need my service been with you for years

11 REPLIES 11

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Contact PM using the orange text bubble on the bottom right type in customers service agent.  Also please stop starting new post just Continue using this one.

HI @Darlere-mike 

we don't know why as you didn't give us too much info. Where and when you got it? 

We asked but you never replied.  You just keep posting and ask but never provide more info

We are just customers like you.  You have tried the obvious but look like we cannot help further.  Have you submitted ticket with PM support agent yet?  If not, please do so. 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@Darlere-mike  When and where did you buy the voucher from ? Some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to load using *611 is easiest way to load vouchers 

Darlere-mike

Why can't I top up my account 

Darlere-mike

I can't use my voucher why

Darlere-mike

This is ridiculous I'm fuming tell me how to resolve my problems 

hi @Darlere-mike 

When and where you bought the voucher?

sometimes, the voucher need to wait a full 24 hours before it can be used.  Over 24 hours yet?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Darlere-mike  Where did you buy the voucher from ? Note some vouchers take 24 hours after purchased to load onto your account . Unless it was a real time voucher from shoppers drug mart or shell gas station 

Darlere-mike

Didn't work 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Darlere-mike 

Did you try calling 1-855-4PUBLIC to enter the voucher number and voucher pin?

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Darlere-mike, what is the error or message you are receiving when trying to top up? Have you tried calling *611 to top up or are you trying through My Account? Whichever one you tried that is not working try the other option as well. If you're still having trouble try contacting CS_agent by clicking on the small orange round circle in the bottom right corner, then typing Customer Support Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.