cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data top up

KAC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added $45 to my account because I thought my data might run over this month. However it didn’t. I thought that I was just adding money into my account in case I ran over.  I thought $45 would just be taken off my next bill but it wasn’t. It’s just sitting there doing nothing and I can’t get it back. What do I do? Thank you I don’t understand this top up stuff. I talked up the data.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KAC 

When your data runs out, your phone will stop working on data then you need to purchase a Data Add-on not a Top-up.

Top-up is for your plan renewal every 30 days. It will be taken out on your next monthly cycle (30 days). Login on the PM app and it will sit in your account as credit.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KAC, can you go into you PM app and go to the "Payment" tab and see if it's showing $45 under the "Available Funds" section. If you see it there then on your next renewal PM will draw funds from there towards you next month's bill. If you are not seeing the amount there you will need to contact CS_agent by clicking on the small orange round circle in the bottom right corner, then type: Customer Support Agent. Only they will have access to your account to make changes

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@KAC When is your renewal? Has it already happened and you have $45 in your available funds and no service? If today is renewal day. be patient, if it has already happened and your services are not working, go into your account and make the payment manually with the funds there.

Need Help? Let's chat.