cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t submit a ticket

dyates4905
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Each time I try and submit a ticket it wants me to log into the community. I already logged in to the community successfully. When I use the same credentials to do it at the “submit ticket” prompt it says log in error. 

16 REPLIES 16

luisrainha

I finally was able to send a private message to CS Support. I saw a different post that directed me correctly. I'm now getting their assistance. Thank you for quick response.

@esjliv wrote:

@hTideGnow  - hi twin 🖐

@esjliv  Yes, I saw your post about changing Avatar and then I was trying.  I still cannot find the way to upload something good (Anyone find out in the end? ) , then I decided to be YOU  🙂

@luisrainha wrote:

I am not able to submit a ticket or send a private message with the link you've provided. I am stuck with no options for support. 

@luisrainha  - won't this work for you? If not try a different browser or device.

Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Hi @luisrainha   Why you cannot send Private message to CS Support?  What error did you get?  Please share screenshot

luisrainha

I am not able to submit a ticket or send a private message with the link you've provided. I am stuck with no options for support. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dyates4905 

sometime the site Ticket has a issue,

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent 

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

@softech wrote:

@Anonymous   Purpose of Chatbot is to lower the number of tickets.. not to help.

Hm, I would not agree with you 100%. I see chatbot as a tool to get answers on some generic questions in case you do not want (or have no inclination) to read Help and FAQ. And in most cases it works but cannot replace if have specific question or need clarification to confirm how You understand what FAQ stated.

Chat with real human works very well if you are multitasking or are just not in a mood to talk to anybody. Unfortunately more and more companies are getting rid or real chat and start to rely on so called AI.

Then you call 1-800 and have to listen annoying music and wait for an agent to pick up your call.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In my opinion the idea that making customers jump through hoops is going to somehow lead to fewer/shorter interactions with them is just complete hogwash. In reality all it does is create further friction between the customers and the company, and further increases the cost of all customer interactions.

Instead, a logical way to reduce personal customer interactions would be to ensure that automated (self serve) systems are designed well, and work flawlessly 99.999% of the time (not counting user error). For those of us who are math-oriented this would be an error (or defect) in no less than 100,000 interactions. This goal is just a bit lower than the six-sigma goal that most industrial processes already perform at. It's not that hard to achieve for a telecom company. But perhaps it is for this one.

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv : There used to be just the simple pm method but then they introduced this chatbot method. I find it very frustrating. Why should it be slick? Customer wants help with their account. Why should they be subject to a slick system to slog them through a bunch of hoops. I think I'm alright once in the ticket stuff. But I've never liked any chatbot. A lot like voice interaction systems. I hate those too.

There should just be a link to the ticket forms. Not ploughing through a stupid chatbot.

@Anonymous   Purpose of Chatbot is to lower the number of tickets.. not to help.  To be honest, not PM, but everywhere is like that.. e.g.  those phone automated system.. press this press that is to discourage you and let you hang up..   All online Chat is that that as well.  The idea is for like some people, if not all,  when they cannot open a ticket, they will dig into more and find a solution..which is true in our case, too.  When ppl cannot open a ticket, then they will create a post here.. then experts like you will help and then no tickets required , most the time at least..  Remember, we are the cheap labours here..  (and CS agent can make better use of their time.. focus in making avators for users 🙂 )

@0PX9O4   You never like Chatbot.  But I agree  with @esjliv that when it works, it's not too bad, especially we always tell users what to type to get to ticket open page.  If you opened ticket there, there is no back and forth for validation of the identity.. and ticket is OPENED .. With private message.. the message is in the inbox and ticket only opened when someone picks up the ticket.    Personally, I don't mind.. i know what to type to get to there right a way

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv : There used to be just the simple pm method but then they introduced this chatbot method. I find it very frustrating. Why should it be slick? Customer wants help with their account. Why should they be subject to a slick system to slog them through a bunch of hoops. I think I'm alright once in the ticket stuff. But I've never liked any chatbot. A lot like voice interaction systems. I hate those too.

There should just be a link to the ticket forms. Not ploughing through a stupid chatbot.

@Anonymous  - I say slick because the times I used it, I must have gotten lucky with key words and it was quick and easy. 

But, I know when I test using it, now and then, to see certain results - it is not so happy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@0PX9O4 wrote:

Let this be reason #100 that PM needs to abandon its attempts to force customers to go through complex menus to create tickets. A simple email or private message is all that should be needed.

@0PX9O4  - I agree with you, it seems to have been glitchy with all the reports lately...maybe connected to this Community upgrade, perhaps?

But, when SIMon Chatbot works, it can be pretty slick and streamlined (and I may not like to admit it, but I feel it more secure via this method).

At least this is from the small amount of submissions I have made this method in the past (none this year mind you).

0PX9O4

Let this be reason #100 that PM needs to abandon its attempts to force customers to go through complex menus to create tickets. A simple email or private message is all that should be needed.

BeachNBeer

@dyates4905  Clear history/cookie cache and try in incognito mode or send a private message to:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dyates4905 

Unfortunately, the ticketing system has been glitchy recently. 

Directly private message CSA:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.