cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't login!

Public1978
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I try to login and it says that my password and username is not right. So I try to set up a new password and it says that my email is invalid. So I try to re-register and it says that my email is already in use. I have received 3 sim cards and I have been ready to make the switch to Public mobile but I cannot login. I wish to change my password or username if I have too but it wont let me. If I could talk to someone it would all be much better. I know many people who are interested in joining but the customer service is non existent?

11 REPLIES 11

@Public1978  - did you already activate any Public Mobile SIM cards yet?

If that is what you are trying to do but your email is not being accepted, then can you try to register with a different email address?

If you really want the email you are trying to use attached to your account, ask Customer Support Agents (CSA) if this email is in their system somewhere...were you once a Public Mobile customer in the past, this could explain why you cannot use an email if you are trying to activate a SIM card with it.

Contact CSA by submit a message to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Just to add to @Yummy  comment, what Yummy meant is that you should use the same email address on both systems.  But again, they are different systems and you need to create that Self-Serve account in that system.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yummy : Well...not really. The intent of the previous reply is that they are all separate logins. Yes, if one wishes to earn community rewards then one must have the same email address on both sides. But they're separate logins.

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Public1978   The account used in My Account/Self-serve would be different from Community here or with the PM Shop site for SIM purchase (there are 3 different systems and they are not linked). 

Actually PM account and Community accounts are linked by the same e-mail if you care to receive Community rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Public1978 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Public1978 

Do this first if you have already activated.

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Chrome, Firefox, Safari or MS Edge work best.

Try signing in again using the login on the left side of the page.

Public1978

If you read your solution to this problem,,,, You really can't see this as being very complicated?????? Seriously?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Public1978 

You have to activate your sim card first then you create your account during activation. Be sure to write down the email. password, 4 digit account pin#, security question and answer you choose so you know exactly what you entered and you can put away in a safe and secure place if ever needed. After activating your sim card you can then sign into your self serve account.

Public1978

I tried to re-register but as soon as I put my phone number, it replied: '' this account already exist. I have tried what you told me and it is not working. As I can see and read the other comments, I am not the only person with this issue.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Public1978 

Just to clarify on the order of doing things here:

1. First, activate the account using the SIM card and your payment card and email address
  2. Once the SIM card has been activated, so will be the associated Self Serve account for you to access your account details
  3. You will need a separate email address for each Public Mobile account although you can use the same payment card to pay these accounts if you wish. However, bear in mind that if the renewal date on all three accounts occur on the same day, the credit card may be denied on the second or third renewal as it may trigger a fraud alert. Best to stagger the account activations by a day
  4. If after you've activated you still cannot access yourself serve account, and I forgot password and security questions do not work, contact a customer support agent

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Public1978   The account used in My Account/Self-serve would be different from Community here or with the PM Shop site for SIM purchase (there are 3 different systems and they are not linked).  You will need to setup a new one for Self-Serve My Account.      So, you said you tried to login to My Account, maybe you were using those others one?

You will need to start the activation here:  https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation  and create a new account .  It will ask you to create with a email address and password.  You can use the SAME email address as you used in the other system (Community or PM online shop as they are different system).  Please try

Need Help? Let's chat.