cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to Port-In another number

mushroomhead
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I tried numerous times trying to port-in a number but it doesn't seem to work. Can a moderator or somebody help me?

9 REPLIES 9

Wa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi shazia

I sent you a PM can you please check that i hope it is not going to take much time

Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @mushroomhead

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with porting your number to us, 

I will require more information from you all of them as been sent to you in a PM, please reply to it when you get a chance. 

**Please do not send me your Chat-r pin number as it won't work, if you don't know the account number with Chat-r, then please give them a call and they will happily provide it over the phone. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mushroomhead unfortunately I guess you will have to wait for help from a moderator.  😞

EDIT: I don't think a moderator has been tagged yet, so I'm tagging @Shazia_K to ask for assistance, pretty please Shazia.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mushroomhead

I provided account number, pin, alternate phone number and name. I've tried it without the pin and I got the same issue as well.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mushroomhead what information did you provide?  Try again with just your Chatr account number, your alternate phone number (any number other than the number you are porting or your temporary PM # if applicable) that you can be reached at, and your name exactly as it appears on your Chatr account as the authorizing name.  EDIT: leave all other fields blank.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mushroomhead

The carrier is Chatr. They should allow port outs as I ported out another number successfully

Which old carrier? Do they allow port-outs?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mushroomhead

Yep, that is what I did and I filled in the information but it says my old carrier will not approve it or something. I tried it a couple times and now I get a Generic Error when I try to access the plans and add ons tab...

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you already try cleaning your cookies and cache from the web browser that you are currently using. Also try using another web browser.

Are you porting in your number directly or setting up a new number for the time being. Make sure you check the box in the picture below

original.png

Need Help? Let's chat.