cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t respond to Rogers

SavagePT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I’m transferring a number from Rogers to public, but after initiating the esim activation I couldn’t respond to Rogers’s text. It kept saying message not delivered. Additionally, I also got a message that said the esim couldn’t be activated. Where do I go from here?

9 REPLIES 9

SavagePT

cant reply with rogers sim, pm sim didn't activate

SavagePT

where you transferred to another department like I was? Or did they help you right away?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yuzu  Sent the number to your community in box 

SavagePT

Seems that number was for a department that handles business numbers so they couldn’t find mine, and transferred me to a department that handles personal. Still waiting on the line for now!

Yuzu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @hTideGnow , can I also get the number to contact port team? I have a similar problem and is been over 5 hours.  Thank you. 

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This happened to my son also.  Thankfully the number provided by @Handy1 worked to complete the porting of the number.  Working on getting his Sim activated now.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @SavagePT 

you can call porting support team to retrigger the request for you. Will message you the number.  Check Community inbox 

khraeohn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can trigger the request yourself in the settings  - profile - link on right.

Make sure when doing it you text from the correct Sim. You can select. I can't remember exactly but just reply yes using both pm and Rogers Sim to cover your bases 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SavagePT  I’ll send you the posting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.