cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More new account problems.

NF75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok. Im helping my mother-in-law set up a public mobile account. She isn't the most technologically capable person. We've attempted to Port her number from Rogers and his gotten stuck at that point. Payment has been taken from her account but it seems stuck at the activate SIM portion. I suppose the thing to do, which I've tried is to contact public Mobile support. Unfortunately, it would seem, that until the account is completed customer support is not accessible. I have tried to contact customer support through my active account and they have been nothing but dismissive. So money's been taken but the account is stuck in limbo. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

NF75

I've been through that process in the past but there wasn't any text from Rogers in this case. It's been very difficult contacting customer support through her incomplete account and they simply won't talk to me. Submitting a ticket through the chatbot never ever works.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@NF75 

I am assuming you activated her SIM on the PM app and also you replied to the text from Rogers with YES with the Rogers SIM in her phone confirming of the porting. There will be a 90 minute window for you to reply.

If you have done all as noted then there could be a provisional issue with the SIM so DM a CS_Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

NF75

Yes did all those things. Payment was complete. Was using the app. Gave a message like "failed". And no longer allows access beyond that point. It would seem that customer support is only available when account is complete 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi@NF75 

you have used the app for activation?

you already entered the Rogers info for porting?

if you did all that, yes, you need support agent's help.  Just submit ticket by direct message here:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.