cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t remember what email address I set up account with

sb3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up my daughters account separately and now I cannot remember what email address we used. We’ve tried everything we can think of. How can I reset it?

4 REPLIES 4

sb3

Thanks. They’ve been no help in changing the email. Seems like it should not be this difficult. 

sb3

Thanks. Unfortunately the agent is no help and the email we no longer have access to. They’ve suggested my minor child sets up her own support account. Very bizarre 

@Brilliance wrote:

I have had one client with this same issue, after a year of being active without signing in since setup day, they did not remember the email or password that they set up with the account.

- Try clicking forgot Password, and resetting via Phone Number, this may give you a hint to what the email may be..

if that does not work you can contact @CS_Agent directly on your Community Inbox, briefly explain your issue and they will ask you to provide some of the information to validate the account is yours, such as asking for the pin, phone number, name, etc.. If they can't tell you the email on the Account your trying to access I am sure they will be able to change it for you. 🙂

Customers should be using the chatbot in almost all cases to open tickets.  Customers sending private messages directly to CS_Agent will automatically receive slower service.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sb3   if you tried all the possible email and none work, then PM support is your friend, just open them a ticket and they will sort it out for you:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.