cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive referral reward

4Siu1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

One of my friend joined PM in March and applied my referral code in the registration. But untill now I have not received the referral reward yet. Would like to know what's happen?

11 REPLIES 11

4Siu1

They registered on March 2 and 14th/24. My renewal date on 12th with autopay.

HI @4Siu1 

submit a ticket and check.

also, did  you check your My Referrals page using the browser (they don't have it on the app)

it shows you how many new referrals you got in the last 12 months.  do you see 3 or 2 for March?

4Siu1

One registered in Noverber/23, 2 registered in March/24.  All of three had applied my code while registered.

4Siu1

Viewed activity in my reward account . 2 friends applied my code to register on  March 2 and March 14 but I only have added 1 reward points. So for, 3 of my friends have applied refer-a-friend code. Please help!

HI @4Siu1 

if missing the one from March 14, that is long and you should have got it twice

please ask support agent to check. Give them your friends phone numbers and ask them to check 

Please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

4Siu1

Three of my friends use my code while registered. All of them got $10 credit.  I have got the reward points from 2 of them but just missed the reward point from one who registered on 14th March.  Please help!

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you get a text saying that someone used your code?

What day did your friend use the code? And when does YOUR plan renew?

You get the point when your plan renews, not theirs. (However is has been over 30 days, so should have got the point by now) But maybe it they signed up right before you plan renewed and the system did not register it in time?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @4Siu1  

did your friend get the $10 credit on his my account?

if you login to My Account , go to My Referrals, it will show you how many new activation you got in the last 6 month, you see an increase in one of those months?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@4Siu1 

Chances are they might have entered the wrong code. The mixup could be 0/O, 1/I or S/5 so they should contact a CS_Agent to adjust.

But login to your account and see if you got the 1 point/month for the referral. In any case, if it was entered correctly. You should have gotten a notice indicating 

“Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer a Friend Reward-way to go! Keep referring to earn more. View your Reward account.”

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@4Siu1   Did your friend get their reward for your referral?  Are/were you on the old rewards system or the newer points system?

Your friend will need to open a ticket to find out what happened.

Need Help? Let's chat.