cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login in my account

RobertoLotufo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Although I have my phone working and I have a login, a password that works, when I login, the system ask me to "Resume Activation" and that's it. My SIM card was activated 2 years ago!

I don't know what to do. I cannot send a private message to an agent.

Any help is very appreciated.

Roberto

4 REPLIES 4

RobertoLotufo

An Agent replied that I had a different email in My Account profile e the Community account profile.

The solution was to change the email on the Community profile, but I need the agent to explain the problem.

Anyway, thank you guys that tried to help me.

Roberto

RobertoLotufo

This problem appeared exactly in March when I signed to EverSafe system. Everything looks good. The system accepts my password, it sends a SMS code that I can insert, but instead of direct me to my account, it goes to "Resume Activation". Then I have two choices: cancel ou select "Resume Activation", which turns me to the login page again.

Fortunately, I was able to send a private message to an agent, but today is Saturday, I don't know if I will have a reply before Tuesday.

I have also tried to clear my cookies and history with no success.

Thank you anyway.

Roberto

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

When was the last time you logged in to your account on Public Mobile? If it was before March of this year, you may have to sign up again with the new EverSafe system. If you have signed up with the new EverSafe system after March of this year, you may try to go to your browser settings and clear the cache, history and cookies. Then close the browser and restart it and try to log in again. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertoLotufo 

such an error indicates that the new EverSafe system is unable to link your email login with your My Account profile. Easy fix for PM support but you have to engage them by direct message . Understand you said you cannot private message agent, please try again using this link:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.