cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription cycle

Donson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed to the $50 US-CAN mid cycle in order to travel to the US on July 29th. Payment was made 10:13am. However, my current subscription cycle indicates Jul28-Aug27. @CS_Agent Why is this? Is this an error with an automated formula?

5 REPLIES 5

Donson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You were right. I still had service from the old plan on Aug27. So that was 30 days from Jul29 to Aug27 inclusive. Confusing is right!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Donson 

PM's My Account always have some challenge to show the 30 days cycle.  Yes, what you see July 28-Aug 27 is correct even you plan was renewed on July 29th.  What it matters to you is that the plan ends on Aug 27th (at 23:59)  and a new cycle will start on Aug 28th

To others, they might see the old way, Jul29-Aug28 (I am one of those).  With this "old" way of showing, the start cycle date is correct but the end date is wrong.   Yes, it is a bit confusing.

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @Donson , As per the post to which @Priority  referred to, the reason for the backdate is because July has 31 days, and the Public Mobile monthly rate plans are based upon 30 days of service. 

Hope this helps.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Donson 

Since PM is a prepaid service, if you subscribe to the Canada/USA plan right after your renewal date. You will be charged for your old plan PLUS your new plan.

Alway better to click on subscribe on your Renewal Date rather than Now. You should have changed your plan once you are planning to head down to the USA and clicked on Renewal Date.

Need Help? Let's chat.