cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change my subscription renewal date? - Is it possible?

Internet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I only have 7 minutes left in my plan and I need to make some phone calls. My subscription renews in a couple of days but I need to make the phone calls today, how can I change my renewal date to today?

9 REPLIES 9

@will13am wrote:

@Internet , it is not possible to change the renewal date on your own.  In the past, customers were able to ask support to renew their existing plan immediately.  Not sure if this is still being done given the new marketing model.  You could try using the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  Personally, I would just buy a calling add-on.  

You are Oracle. And you do not know? I expect from Oracles to know at least a little bit than other customers. Why you do NOT find out from management if you do not have an answer (clue)?

What is the purpose of Oracles if they do not know how PM function? Jumping to being first to answer questions and thus denying ordinary customers to provide help and maybe earn Bravo or playing policeman and removing allegedly repetitive answers is NOT Oracles' function in my book...

Internet

Thank you so much for this!!!

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Internet 

500 minutes Canada will rollover to the next month until it fully used.

IMG_4295.jpeg

Internet

Just wondering though, if I do use my points for the "500 Canada Wide Minutes" but I obviously won't be able to use all that up in the 2 days I have left until my subscription renewal .... Would I lose the rest of the minutes not used or will they roll over to the next month?

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Internet 

If you have data or home internet, you can install Fongo app, it will give you a Canadian number, and  make your calls

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Internet  unfortunately, that is not possible. 

What you can do, if you have enough points, you can redeem for 500 calling minutes of phone service.  The minutes do not expire until you finish it.

https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca/en/on/catalogue

If you don't have enough points,  you can purchase $5.00 worth. It's called a talk Booster $5.00 under  shop add-on.

Internet

Thank you!!!

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Internet I'm pretty sure only a CS_agent can trigger an early renewal for you which means you would need to contact them by clicking the orange round circle in the bottom right corner.

There is an Add-on called the "Canada-wide Talk Booster 500" for $5 that appears to add 500 minutes and costs

$5.00 or maybe you have enough points?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Internet , it is not possible to change the renewal date on your own.  In the past, customers were able to ask support to renew their existing plan immediately.  Not sure if this is still being done given the new marketing model.  You could try using the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  Personally, I would just buy a calling add-on.  

Need Help? Let's chat.