cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access account Email no longer accessible

LDSX92
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to create a community account with my current email. I am trying to access my account but it keeps sending links to an email that can no longer be accessed as it had been closed due to hacking. I need to change my email for my account to my current one but I can find no way to do it.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LDSX92 

You can still login with the old email as long as you remember the password on the website or PM app. The 2FA will be sent to you phone to access your account and change your email.

If you are having issues login then you need to contact a CS_Agent by clicking on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent.

Once you are in your account. Go to Account tab>Manage Login (Secured by Eversafe) then change your email address.

IMG_0196.png

LDSX92
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Only for the password retrieval 

@LDSX92 wrote:

I had to create a community account with my current email. I am trying to access my account but it keeps sending links to an email that can no longer be accessed as it had been closed due to hacking. I need to change my email for my account to my current one but I can find no way to do it.

If you choose the didn't get code/resend code button, are there options to have the code sent by either SMS or voice message?

Need Help? Let's chat.