cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are referrals no longer available?

krshart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I click on the personal referral link in my PM account I get a short note "copied" but then when I paste that into the referral field of a new account for my wife it says "invalid referral code"

What I see pasted looks like part of a URL, all capitals with the special symbols like :// removed.

If I enter the copied link in my browser, it just brings up the main PM webpage

From what I read the referral code is supposed to be a 6-digit code - how do Iget that

6 REPLIES 6

hi @krshart try using the app and you will see the copy yourself 

or try login to My Rewards site. and her it there.  Login My Account first, then in top right, there is Rewards, click on it to get to My Rewards site 

krshart

Thanks, but that does not work

krshart

Thanks,

The link that was copied was: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans?referral=

That explains why there was no code - Iwill wait until tomorrow

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you copy your referral code you are copying the “link” to start up a new account AND the referral code will be automatically input into the new account application. 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try an enter it manually.

@krshart wrote:

When I click on the personal referral link in my PM account I get a short note "copied" but then when I paste that into the referral field of a new account for my wife it says "invalid referral code"

What I see pasted looks like part of a URL, all capitals with the special symbols like :// removed.

If I enter the copied link in my browser, it just brings up the main PM webpage

From what I read the referral code is supposed to be a 6-digit code - how do Iget that

There has been no change the refer-a-friend program.

Recently I did experiience a bugt in the Self Serve account that caused my code not to be displayed in my account (the spot where the code was suppsoed to be was blank).  The next day, I logged back in and the code was visible again.  I suspect that the same may have happened to your account.  I would suggest logging back in at a later time to retrieve the code.

The code itself as at the end of the website address that gets copied. 

Need Help? Let's chat.