cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change plan?

nicholasmorine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey folks,

Whenever I log in to my account and click "Change Plan" I receive either an "Oh no! It looks like something went wrong!" message, or a page with "Current Plan" and "New Plan" headers but literally zero text beneath either.

Anyone else?

4 REPLIES 4

Mr_Bee19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've noticed that too, site loads login page fairly quickly and takes forever to load any consecutive pages such as my account, plans or any other in that matter.

I'd suggest to use lite version of your browser or try on a different device such as computer or tablet. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@nicholasmorine 

I checked two accounts.

One has a pending plan change scheduled on next renewal.  When I select Change Plan on that account, there are no options displayed on the screen to show any other available plans, nor is anything displaying under "my current plan".   Fortunately, the option to cancel the upcoming plan change is still available to be selected.

On another account which has no plan change setup, when I enter the Change Plan tab, there are both Provincial and Canada-wide plans still displaying upon which to change to, either immediately or on next renewal.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nicholasmorine...

I just tried it and couldn't even log in to my account quickly. Sometimes things are slow and glitchy...if you didn't know that by now.

Try again in a while, I'm sure it'll clear up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nicholasmorine : Works fine for me. Maybe try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/private mode.

Edit: three accounts of mine are fine. One is suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.