cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access self serve

Kcallaghan1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The email linked to.my self serve account is no longer active. When I reset my password I cannot sign in, had to create a new community account (this one) so I can try to access account. 

Looking for help, the chat bot keeps running me in circles with the dead end of my email. 

Is there a way to verify my number or something ? 

5 REPLIES 5

jdreger37

I just tried that and it finally worked! Thank you!!!! 
Is there a reason why using a normal browser window doesn't work?

@jdreger37   did you try using Incognito mode to access My Account to  login ?

jdreger37

I share your frustration!
I'm having a similar issue. I try to log in to my account and it says wrong account details. I've triple-checked that I'm putting the correct email address in and now have reset my password 5 times. Once logged in, as soon as I click on my account, my rewards, etc., it bounces me back to the login screen and then when I put in my email address and the new password I just set, it goes back to the "incorrect login details" error message. Something is clearly wrong. 
For anyone else reading this; yes I have made all my payments and my phone is still very much active. 
I've also tried to sign up with a new account for my son and I can get as far as putting in payment details and no matter what card I use it will not go through. 
It's frustrating that we have no one to call and get assistance. SIMon definitely is no help since you need to log in to file a ticket and  AGAIN it tells you that you've entered the incorrect login details. :-S 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kcallaghan1 

Have you been keeping up with your monthly payment? If you haven’t paid for 90 days or longer then your account will be closed.

If you kept up with payment, try clearing the cache, cookies and go incognito on your browser before login to your account.

If you are still having issues login, private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon above on this Community.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kcallaghan1   you don't have to create a new My Account, you just need to open ticket with PM support and ask them to change the email address for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.