cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I extend my US add on package past 15 days?

ANose
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

12 REPLIES 12

@ANose 

the 2 hours is the agent response time, generally

Sorry, I don't think PM will extend.  So, althought you used only 4 days last time, when you go back to US tomorrow, they won't restart the roaming option day to make it day 5

So, you have to let the first set of 15 days option to expire (btw, when did you buy it?), then message support to help to rebuy the exact same roaming addon if you don't want to wait 24 hours to buy it via the system yourself

ANose

So are you saying I can extend it? Or are you saying I can buy another package in 2 hours or so?

@ANose 

usually within 2 hours or so, they will reply

But although you only use 4 days last trip, PM would not make it as the 5th day tomorrow when you go back to US

ANose

Thanks! I just sent support a message. How long does it usually take support to reply?

@ANose wrote:

How do I message support?

handy1 has provided instructions in the earlier message post.

ANose

How do I message support?

@ANose wrote:

Can I have my previous package ended last week because we only went to the US for 4 days so I haven’t used it since then? I will need another package starting tomorrow for 3 days so please let me know how I can do this.

@ANose so, the first set of 15 days was not done yet?

continue using that till the end of that 15 days.  Then you message support on the last day of that 15 days and ask Support to help to rebuy the same 15 days (you cannot rebuy the exact same US roaming option without a wait of 24 hours)

@ANose  We are just customers like you trying to help .I suggest you submit ticket with support to help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ANose

Can I have my previous package ended last week because we only went to the US for 4 days so I haven’t used it since then? I will need another package starting tomorrow for 3 days so please let me know how I can do this.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can't technically extend, you will have to purchase another one. Additionally there is a delay between trying to repurchase the same add on. If you want consistent service for longer than 15 days you will need to switch to one of the US plans.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ANose 

You will need to wait 24 hours after the current Roaming add-on expires. 
Meanwhile, you can use TextNow or WhatsApp to make calls or texting.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ANose  If you want to re buy the very same US add on without waiting 24 hours after the first one ends . You have to submit ticket with support to apply it back to back . Otherwise you can choose a different US roaming package without help of support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.