cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty bonus 30GB

Green11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got 30 GB bonus when PM changed their loyalty program. It has an expiry date. Why there is an expiry date for it if it is a bonus? I still have 28GB that will be expired in 10 days. How can I used it up within expiry date because it is only used when my regular data used up? Can you please extend the expiry date of my bonus data? 

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Green11 

Mine will expire in 2 weeks but I downgraded to a better plan on my next renewal date with more data and $2 lower priced plan. Also, I won’t loss my More is Merrier bonuses I got around Christmas time for the last 3 years.

You will need to use up the data on your plan first before the 150 day bonus kicks in.

@Green11  Yes that’s exactly right . So unless you have friend referral's . Just vote with your wallet for the best deal in town . There is no more “loyalty “

Green11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your quick reply! Too bad. I think the old loyalty program is PM's attractive point. Now it is gone --

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Green11  Most folk myself included have had the bonus data  expire already , was only for 150 days . Also you couldn’t use it up until your plan data bucket was exhausted first anyways . So not anything you can do unfortunately with the bonus data was useless to most people @Green11 

so unless you make a concerted effort to use up your regular plan data bucket up first for no reason other then just to burn 🔥 thru it . To be able to use up that useless bonus data your SOL my friend . This is public mobile today @Green11 

Need Help? Let's chat.