cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls are going to I voicemail.

Kandrews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All my calls are going to voicemail. Don't know why that is. I live in a metropolitan city. Any feedback? 

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Kandrews  so, the blocked calls and spam ended up blocked EVERYTHING?  do you have the latest OS?

Kandrews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. I'm going to contact Samsung for any feedback on this issue. I went and turned off my blocked calls and spam on my phone app. It started working again. I even had my co worker call me from her cell phone and it worked again. But I will keep a close eye on it next month. 

[self help to the rescue ............ Luddite]

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kandrews 

Did this issue start up again after renewal? It's likely a provisioning issue again if that's what it was 5 months or so ago? Contact customer support to reprovision your Sim card again. If you find this issue continues to happen more and more often you may want to consider replacing your Sim card. When and if that time comes you can ask customer support if they will replace it for free or credit your account for the cost.

Click on SIMon below to submit a support ticket or if he gives you trouble send a private message. Read the spoiler in the linked post if you choose to send a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you port your number? When? Did you follow porting instructions to the letter?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kandrews - now that I see some of your history, it seems you have had this issue before.

Did you submit a ticket with customer support back months ago? If so, what did they say or do?

If you did not, perhaps you need to send in a ticket to inquire about your account. Please advise what they say, if you don't mind, so we can learn what the issue may be.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kandrews  -more information would be helpful.

Are you new to public mobile?

Did you activate with a new or porting over number?

Did you have all your services working before this?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kandrews  Did you just port your number ? Did you reply yes to text ? If so I can send you port team number private message 

Need Help? Let's chat.