cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls are down?

buildingbid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Need help ASAP call feature is completely down. Can't login to account website seems to be bugged. Password reset doesnt work. 

31 REPLIES 31

@buildingbid wrote:

Haha yeah.. no chance.. they'll take my money and say that is not working either probably then lock me out.

OK @buildingbid , just know that if you are porting to another provider, they can't move your number there unless the public mobile account is active.

Don't shoot the messengers here.

buildingbid

Haha yeah.. no chance.. they'll take my money and say that is not working either probably then lock me out.

buildingbid

I would love to give them my money but they are refusing to take it.

buildingbid

Thanks for the suggestion, this was nail in the coffin for me.

@buildingbid 

If you really are going to move to another provider, recommend reactivating your service with the cheapest plan available here - the $15.00.

Because if you pay more, then decide to leave in a week, the remaining amount is forfeited and there are no refunds for partial cycles when one leaves.

It's a matter of you requesting that they escalate you to someone who can see your evidence.

They resist. You reply please escalate me. They resist. Please escalate me.

So what recording do you get when you call 611? Did you possibly have a credit card problem recently?

@buildingbid   Sorry you're experiencing so many problems with trying to contact support, but most of the time the response and resolution is fairly quick (under an hour or so) and it just maybe that CSA's are overwhelmed with tickets because PM has rolled out quite a few promo offers with confusing terms/conditions/language.

So maybe give them a chance to sort it out and pick up (and use up?) the free data and international minutes before deciding to move?

Hi @buildingbid assuming you need to phone nimber, you need an active account to port the number.to another carrier 

buildingbid

I think that is a great solution while I switch my service to another provider, thanks.

@buildingbid   Just purchase a voucher as suggested by @hTideGnow to activate the account which gives you more time to sort out the delay with customer support.  They're available from London Drugs, 7/11 and Shell too or online from recharge.com who will email the voucher PIN for a small fee and then add it by dialing 611 on your phone.

buildingbid

Yes im coming to the conclusion that I should switch to another provider as well.

Hi @buildingbid 

a quick way to resume service is to get vouchers and load via *611.  Get it fr9m Shoppers Dug mart as you can use the voucher immediately 

buildingbid

the account is locked and requires payment. no calls, texts, data.

I don't think he is going to help me escalate the situation to be honest.

Hi @buildingbid reply and ask then to send validation questions again.  It is not live call, you can take your time and gather the answers

@buildingbid wrote:

Yes.. but that does not help. He says he can't help me because im not verified, which is inaccurate.

You can try it again, but make sure you type accurate information.

This was last time the customer service ask me to verified :

"At the same time, if you have any inconvenience with the verification link, kindly share with me your phone number and please provide at least three of the following pieces of information:
-Account number
-Full address including your postal code
-Email address
-Alternate phone number
-Last 4 of the credit/debit card on file
-Last top up/payment amount and date"

Politely ask them to escalate as you have shown them and proven to them you have verified yourself. It says so right there. That's ridiculous.

My questions from your other thread:

We're here to help. So calls in and out? Texts in and out? Browse internet on cell data (not wifi)? What recording do you get when you dial 611?

buildingbid

Yes.. but that does not help. He says he can't help me because im not verified, which is inaccurate.

buildingbid

His response was that I'm not verified and can't help until I am, I think he is overwhelmed or something.. doesn't realize that I am indeed verified despite sending a screen shot to prove it. 

Im at a loss for what to do since he seems to be the only person available.

@buildingbid check the Community inbox and PM Agent should reply shortly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

buildingbid

This is unrelated to my issue.

buildingbid

The next step is to tell the rep i've been verified but he is declining that it is true, and has not sent me a new link. He says he can't help me until im verified.. catch 22

Do you have an envelope icon next to your avatar? Click on it to get in to private messaging. The "next steps" will be there.

@buildingbid 

Wait one hour, then clear caches and cookies, then using private or incognito mode browser do again. 

buildingbid

Hi Everyone, 

So I had issues logging into my account and found out it was locked. I was sent a link by customer service to verify that I am who I am.

So I did that and I got this back to which I've seen customer service the same screen shot.

I'm being told that I'm not verified and can't be helped. I don't know what to do since it seems i've done what I'm supposed to do.

Is  there a higher level of escalation I can take this? It costs me a lot of money every minute my phone line is down..

Capture.PNG

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

We're here to help. So calls in and out? Texts in and out? Browse internet on cell data (not wifi)? What recording do you get when you dial 611?

buildingbid

Tried different browsers on different devices, best case scenario I get an error, "try again later"

Im guessing a payment didnt go through maybe, greater vancouver area. 

the customer service here is not existant either..

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Call/SMS work as expected? Maybe your area is affected due to strong wind (GTA)?

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

After changing password, wait 15-20 min to try to log in again.

buildingbid

These sound like activities best reserved for when you make changes to your phone

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@buildingbid 

When was your renewal date? Have you tried rebooting, resetting network settings, reinstalling SIM card? Tried sim in another unlocked phone? Set network to 3G?

buildingbid

No, I have not done anything new or out of the ordinary, it just stopped working on a regular day with no changes what-so-ever. 

Need Help? Let's chat.