cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling out of province with the 300 International Long Distance Minutes add-on?

Josephdillman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the 300 International Long Distance Minutes add on and I thought this could count towards calling out of province. But when I try to call out of province it doesn't work. So if I can't use this add-on for out of province calling I would like a refund if possible. Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@Josephdillman You may want to compare your current province-wide plan against the currently offered plans. All currently offered plans include canada-wide calling, and possibly at a lower cost for more or the same amount of data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josephdillman : If you've been here for awhile then there used to be just one international calling add-on that _did_ include Canada. But not anymore.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need the add-on for $5 for 500 Canada wide minutes.  They remain I your account until used up. 

Contact a moderator and ask them to change it 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Josephdillman wrote:

I purchased the 300 International Long Distance Minutes add on and I thought this could count towards calling out of province. But when I try to call out of province it doesn't work. So if I can't use this add-on for out of province calling I would like a refund if possible. Thanks. 

Hi @Josephdillman 

That addon is used for OUTSIDE of Canada.

If you want Canada-Wide calling, that addon costs $5 for 500 minutes (great buy!)

If you made a mistake with which addon you purchased you could submit a ticket to the Moderators and ask them to add that $$ to your Available Funds. Then go back and buy the Canada Wide calling addon.

Two ways to reach Moderators, here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

FYI = 

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Purchasing an Add-On? Be sure to:
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds  

2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

Need Help? Let's chat.