cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS_Agent working hours

The1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Does anyone know what are the working hours of CS_Agent ?  Are they volunteers ?

I'm new to community and sent a request to CS_Agent for over 1 hour and got no response.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

The1

I told you I dont want to be rude.... as Mayor, can you do something about it ?  How does this community help work ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@The1  that’s funny agent that changed my plan changed a second line for me I just had to give them proper info to confirm the account and did both at same time 

The1

Since you are mayor, I should listen to your advice ?.... rules of the community ....

48 hours from now the plan change I want to make will not exist... LOL   They told my dad this afternoon they will change the plan for me but I had to request from my account...

Hi @The1 

don't feel rude, you have something and need to get resolved.  If your last message was over 2 hours, then message them again

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@The1  Note it usually doesn’t take that long to get a reply from agents but in rare busy times it can take up to 48 hours . I would not keep submitting tickets until if 48 hours passes otherwise you risk getting your ticket getting shuffled back down to the bottom of the Queue and wait longer 

The1

I messaged twice already.  I dont want to be rude.   

hi @The1 

I don't see you done anything wrong.  But you checked your Community inbox?

if really no reply, then message them once more  Still 3 more hours to go before they close for tonight

The1

Over 3 hours now with no response.  I messaged CS_Agent twice for a plan change.  Am I doing something wrong ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@The1  9AM -10PM  EST 7 days a week 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @The1 

9am to 10 PM ET, 7 days  a week

they usually reply within 2 hours.  Check Community inbox for their reply.  If waited longer than 3 hours, please message them again 

Need Help? Let's chat.