cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPO Spring Sale Credit Applied

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If you took advantage of Public Mobile's CPO Spring Sale in March the $20 credit has been applied to your account balance and is showing in your transaction history.

📲💲📱💲📲💲📱

I was holding off reactivating this account until today hedging my bets that the credit to be applied in the last week of April would be on the Friday. I had previously topped up the account balance with the remnants of a visa gift card leaving the remaining $1.65 to reactivate the account until just after 9pm Pacific last night so the account would be active in order to receive the $20 credit today. Well imagine my surprise to log in to find an active account with a larger account balance than I had left it with the other day?!!

Screenshot_20220429-015402.png

There in my transaction history was "CPO Spring $20/CPO printemps $20". It had never occurred to me that pm would apply the credit while suspended? I wonder if it still would have been applied had it still been suspended via lost/stolen? This shows the importance of suspending via lost/stolen to ensure your plan does not reactivate unintentionally. Has anyone else experienced anything similar in nature?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

6 REPLIES 6

Lol hot deals all around! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

It was a buy one sim card ($1.28) get one flip phone free sale....lol!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@JL9 wrote:

What phone did you get?

@JL9  , @darlicious  got a ZTE

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

??

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What phone did you get?

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@esjliv wrote:

Maybe you should take your copypasta, fake signature, advice and submit a ticket to customer support.

Sours your posts, don't you think?

@esjliv  I have not been here for awhile but is this the new community? Im a little shocked. 

Need Help? Let's chat.