cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT GET EVERSAFE ID CODE

JacobBaijal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently joined and I cannot login to my new account to manage it as the verification codes don’t get sent. YESSSSS I know there are other methods once you login. But the very first time it HAS to send it to your mobile number but I can’t get it. I can’t even login here so have to use my husband’s account to even write a ticket. Seriously. Please can someone email me or call me. Or tell me my account number so I can change providers. I’m really tired of not even poor service but literally NO service at all. @BaijalKirsty is my account I can’t log into. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Clerner15   The chatbot/ticket system is now apparently fixed so you can submit a ticket to customer support using the chat message icon bottom right of the page.  If it doesn't work, then you can send a private message to support using the link given earlier in this thread.

Clerner15

If you have heard back from an agent, let me know I'm having the same issue!

JacobBaijal

Thanks. I submitted the ticket. But can’t find it to track. Will they reply to my email? Or on here. If so where in here?

@JacobBaijal   If you can't even log in to this community (you don't need a phone account to have a community account) then use your husband's to start with.  Just click on the link given and explain your problem.  The chatbot/ticketing system is broken which is why we suggest private messaging support.

JacobBaijal

how do I submit a ticket. I thought I cannot submit a ticket as I cannot login. Do I submit it on my husband’s account?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JacobBaijal  You can send a private message to customer service using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply to the community inbox, envelope icon top right or tap the avatar to the right of the bell for Messages  They should be able to sort it out.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JacobBaijal  Please submit ticket with support to help you gain access 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.