cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought data doesn’t work @CS_Agent

insitepm1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, @CS_Agent

I bought one extra data add, because the first one didn't work, however the second one still did not work. Now it’s expiring without being used. Wonder if I can get this refunded. 

best

GM

9 REPLIES 9

insitepm1

first one didn't work, probably due to reception, as I was on the island where closer to US boarder. Then I bought second one needed data at the moment, but work intermittently then stopped working. No data limit set on my phone.

insitepm1

Thanks. I bought a second add-on, assumed the first one ran out, but it seems it was out of reception, hence the second one never got used. Yes its been 30 days, last day today, I brought this us since I have some time to see if anything PM could do. It would be a shame that data gets wasted. Used to not have a time limit (not long ago).

insitepm1

no, it was the normal add-on. Didn't work because of reception I suspect, as I was on Vancouver Island.

insitepm1

Thanks, I've upgraded my data plan. Yes it was bought 30 days ago, the first plan didn't work I suspect due to signal reception as I was on Vancouver Island. I thought my first add on ran out, then bought another one, work for a few min, then stopped working. Used 0 GB. Thats a shame if can't refund it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @insitepm1 

why would the first one you got didn't work?

did you reboot your phone?

did you check if you have a monthly data limit set on your phone? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@insitepm1 

I doubt if you'll get refunded for unused data add-ons. They now expire 30 days after successfully purchased. If you didn't use 'em, you lose 'em. If neither add-on worked, perhaps you bought the wrong ones.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but plan your data add-on purchase strategically. If you still have regular plan data...that gets used BEFORE add-on data gets used. You can certainly ask for credit for add-on...but I wouldn't be surprised if your request is denied.

Log in on a laptop and click the spinner to see current plan data and Add-on available to you.

plann.jpgspin.jpg

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you maybe buy US roaming add-ons? They won't work here.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@insitepm1  Try to reboot the phone first and try again 

Adding you have to be out of plan data before it will get used also 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @insitepm1 

If you just purchased them they can't be expiring. They expire in 30 days of purchase. And if you did purchase them almost 30 days ago and are now bringing this up, you will not be refunded. Just my opinion.

Need Help? Let's chat.