cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing / submitting ticket issues

pshoebri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Logged in to the new public mobile interface, and see that my upcoming bill payment is more than double what I usually pay ($210 vs $95 for 3 months) I changed nothing on my account, requested services, etc. 

so, I went to submit a ticket, signed in and verified my identity, but at the last step, which asks me to verify my identity (again?) before I can submit the ticket, it just returns me back to the start of the submit ticket process... I tried both email sign in (which for some reason, doesn't recognize my account sign in, even though it's the same username and password I used to log in to begin with...) and text message, but both just return me to the beginning again... 

annoying!

thanks for any advice 

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pshoebri 

Looks like some of the grandfathered plans transitioned over to new My Account with some errors.  I have informed PM management, but you may want to contact CSA.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I think not all bugs are ironed out. My account does not show any rewards and shows upcoming bill higher then usual, too. Even though reward page shows correct rewards, new account portal does not.

I would say lets be patient until all is ironed out.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pshoebri hi it is probably a billing error  you could try contacting a c s agent  if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.