cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing credit card payment

Habarc1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my credit card number for billing and my payment was taken from the new credit card successfully on October 20.  My November payment did not go through and I had to make a manual payment to get my phone up and running again.  The reason it did not get charged to my credit card is that the expiry date for the credit card showing on  Public Mobile was incorrect.  How that got changed I have no idea as Octobers payment was fine.  The main issue is that I had to pay $15.00 instead of my usual $10.08 monthly amount (I have referral credits etc which lower my payment).  How do I get my monthly bill credits back so that I will pay $10.08 per month instead if $15?  Thanks kindly.

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you manually (over)paid then extra $ should be on your account. No need to ask for refund as funds will be used on next renewal.

Confirm that expiry date is currently correct on your account.

You mentioned you manually paid. How did you do that? Voucher or just through My Account? If through account and you did not change CC then expiry date has to be correct.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Habarc1 

If a few days before your next renewal you do not see the amount of the missing rewards pending (login to your Rewards portal to see this) ask the customer support folks to credit those amounts from the last renewal. Make sure to tell them you made a manual payment last cycle due to an auto payment failure.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you made a manual payment then you would have had to make a full payment. Look in your payment history here to see if the rewards paid in. Or even your balance. If you have the total of your rewards in your balance then you did get your rewards. That can go towards your next renewal. If not then you are entitled to them and would need to ask support to have them added.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Habarc1   You regular rewards credit will probably go back to normal on your next renewal date, next month.

Need Help? Let's chat.