cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Charges

sharonschaler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since activating my account July 21, 2021 it appears that my actual date in which my payment is taken out of my bank account ( I have auto payment) has changed substantially. Each month the withdraw happens on a different date, currently my Feb payment was withdrawn on the 14th.  I am quite concerned as to why this is happening and feel that I am not receiving my full 30 days coverage.  Each month the payment date is earlier and each month I lose a full billing period. 

This is also the same with two other phones which we have set up with Public Mobile. I would appreciate it an explanation why the billing is so irrectic.

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sharonschaler   Do not post your phone number here, this is a forum and everyone sees it

Public Mobile is different, the plan cycle here is 30 days and not monthly.   So, the reneweal date will keep moving and not static on a particular date.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sharonschaler  First edit your post  and remove personal info this is a public forum… billing date will continue to change dates as it’s every 30 days cycle 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sharonschaler   PM is on a 30 days cycle and not monthly like other providers

Hence, it is normal that  the billing date will move after a 31 days month. But you get back 2 days after February.

Need Help? Let's chat.