cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed when I don't even have a Phone Number?

PoweredByPho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I ported out my phone number to Koodo, but I'm still getting billed for service that I don't have?

I was charged $40 and I don't even have an active line with Public Mobile anymore.

I can't even login to check my account number?

What is this madness?

4 REPLIES 4

@PoweredByPho wrote:

So I PM'd them on Monday... still no response.

I guess they don't care about customers that have ported out, but are still being billed.

This is one of the downfalls of message board assistance only.

@CS_Agent @will13am

@PoweredByPho, it definitely does not have to be this way.  Back when I joined, moderator team response time was around 2-3 hours, sometimes even faster.  I can't fathom how or why the decision makers have allowed the support level to degrade to what we are seeing today. 

PoweredByPho

So I PM'd them on Monday... still no response.

I guess they don't care about customers that have ported out, but are still being billed.

This is one of the downfalls of message board assistance only.

@CS_Agent @will13am

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PoweredByPho, did you close an account by porting out but left auto pay on with credit card in the account?  Some past customers have reported being charged after the account closed on a number port.  You will need to contact the moderator team via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

PoweredByPho
Need Help? Let's chat.