cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make calls or receive calls

Nanu77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time I make a call a recording is telling me that I don’t have an active account, but I do and am paying for it. I also can’t receive any calls. I can only send and receive text messages. Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nanu77 wrote:

Every time I make a call a recording is telling me that I don’t have an active account, but I do and am paying for it. I also can’t receive any calls. I can only send and receive text messages. Please help. 

@Nanu77  If you are not on the $10 plan then try restting your account using the lost/stolen trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Nanu77 hi if you are the 10 dollar plan you are most likely out of minutes check in your data and add on section if there are no minutes showing then you are out

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nanu77 wrote:

If you're on the $10 plan perhaps you've used all the minutes.

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What plan do you have ?

Need Help? Let's chat.