cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

mikeantonello
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a $16.95 charge from Dec 19th 2022 that does not belong on my card. Can you please help me reverse this charge and explain when my card was used this way.

Mike Antonello

13 REPLIES 13

mikeantonello

Boy is my face red...I did authorize another account and that is what the charge is for so I apologize and thank everyone that tried to help me.

Sorry...Mike

mikeantonello

Nope we did not. The only changes where to change my rewards program on one account and we both texted YES2 for the bonus data, that is it for changes to our accounts.

mikeantonello

My Wife.pngMy Account.png

They are identical except the date. Do you think this is not an extra charge but an under charge?

Did you or other account, buy any add-ons in the past few weeks ? Perhaps a 1GB of data add-on or an International Calling add-on...both of which cost $15 + tax. Do either of those or any other add-ons sound familiar ?

mikeantonello

I can but will take me a minute to figure this out.

The charge I am asking about was dated the 19th of December but it does not show anywhere in Public Mobile account, only on my credit card statement.

@mikeantonello,

would you post a screen shot of your Dec payment history...maybe we can figure this out before asking Simon.

mikeantonello

I use my card for 2 accounts but both are 25.00 accounts and neither have any add-ons. I did refresh both with that spinner button you mentioned, nothing shows up.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you look at your list of add-ons to see if an add-on had been added? Click the little spinner refresh icons under Shop Add-ons.

Does a family member or trusted person use your card for a different Public account?

$15 would be a plan or some add-ons.

mikeantonello

I did change the rewards type but no service changes.

mikeantonello

Nope no funds showing in Available Funds.

mikeantonello

No. The payment date is wrong and My plan is 25.00 and no funds showing in Available Funds.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@mikeantonello 

If that is an extra charge and it's now sitting in your Available Funds, in your account, it's probably better to just leave it there so it can be used for your next months renewal payment.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This is charge for $15 plan + tax.

Did you change your plan recently? Or did you buy any add-on worth $15?

Need Help? Let's chat.