cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A customer that is on the points program.....can apply for...

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

A customer that is on the points program.....can apply for a $15 bill credit using 15 points. Can a customer apply for a $45 bill credit with 45 points?

Or apply for  $15 x 3?

Or apply for $15 three separate times?

And yes I would assume that the bill credit goes into your balance. 

8 REPLIES 8

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Here is the answer. Small print sorry.  Can be done. 

F7AAB276-AE59-4E5E-86C1-850AA61C729D.jpeg

@popping wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

Thank you for posting the screenshot of what can be redeemed using points as I cannot access point system.

Is your payment page showing any entry for redeeming points?

If not, when you redeem 15 points, $15 will be added to available fund on your account.

Please try redeem 15 points to determine whether $15 is added to you available fund or not.

Using the available fund is the simplest way to process points redemption without updating renewal software to handle points redemption.

Hi thanks for your reply. I am on $ rewards but am contemplating a new account which will have to be on the points. 

I looked in HELP at the 15 point redemption for $15 bill credit (applied to your balance) to see if is stackable or if you can order 3 x $15 bill credit. And HELP does not seem to be too much Help...thus the posting. Soooooo am just looking to see if I had 45 points, could I in fact redeem for $45. And what would the process be? I want to eventually self pay the new account. But if cannot be done...then I won't proceed. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Why is it a problem to redeem 3x$15 vs. $45? Money will end up on your account anyway.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CountyDownIeUk 

Thank you for posting the screenshot of what can be redeemed using points as I cannot access point system.

Is your payment page showing any entry for redeeming points?

If not, when you redeem 15 points, $15 will be added to available fund on your account.

Please try redeem 15 points to determine whether $15 is added to you available fund or not.

Using the available fund is the simplest way to process points redemption without updating renewal software to handle points redemption.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

No mention of “any” amount over $15...like $22 or multiples of $15. 

1B4FCCEC-5F64-43E0-A038-0AAD74C78DB1.jpeg

Only on multiples of 15?

Can you show me by a screen print?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

You can apply all points , after you have earned 15 minimum points towards bill 

Need Help? Let's chat.