cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay not so automatic

hangingkayaker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every month my account gets suspended. I have auto pay. Why does it not take payment automatically?

11 REPLIES 11

hangingkayaker

Just found the dates...they are the same.

hangingkayaker

Suspended in service stops working. I will contact a moderator.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hangingkayaker wrote:

can't find these dates in the Overview tab

Interesting.

Please a screen shot of your self-serv overview page.  It is the first page after login.

Make sure to remove all personal info off the screenshot.  Thanks.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hangingkayaker wrote:

Every month my account gets suspended. I have auto pay. Why does it not take payment automatically?

@hangingkayaker  Suspended as in temporarily suspended while your service continues to work? That is normal.

If you mean suspended as in your services stop working and you need to make a manual paymeny to reactivate your plan. Then you should ask the moderators to fix the problem.

hangingkayaker

can't find these dates in the Overview tab

There are several querks in PM website/system.  Just to save hassle and inconvenience of having service potentially disrupted.  

As stated above, you may want to contact moderator to see whether there is something that can be done further on their end.  

1 reason is the 2 dollar auto pay, this is a far from perfect system

popping

@hangingkayaker 

Check on the payment due date at the top and the autopay date at the bottom of your overview page.  Both should be on the same date.  If not, let the moderator know about the date mismatch.

hangingkayaker

So what is the point of setting up auto pay if you end up doing it manually?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hangingkayaker 

Several customers have had autopay issues.  

Some members of the forum will manually load up the funds a few days before their payment date.  Kinda defeats the purpose of having autopay, but it prevents the account from being suspended.  

popping

@hangingkayaker wrote:

Something was not setup correctly on your account.

I have 2 account with PM.  My autopay is working every 30 days for both account.

Send a private message to ask morderator to check on your account.

Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.