cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA/Canada plan

Hawkeyerffr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was sure I did the change on the promo even got a message it would change on the 14th of the month, for some reason I don't have it and the plan has gone

will it come back? Or how cn I get it added

9 REPLIES 9

Hawkeyerffr

That's the one hope it comes back

Hawkeyerffr

Probably lol

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This seemed like a good and unique plan that nobody else offers.  Too bad they took it away like they were concerned it would end up being too popular.  

When you say US/Canada plan, do you mean a plan that allows calling from Canada to Canada and the USA? If so, the regular $50/8.5Gb plan includes calling to the US. 

if you mean a plan that allows travelling in the US and calling anywhere in Canada or the US while there, the only plan that offered that was $60 and was available from around June to Aufustvbefore being removed from the list of available plans. Thus you could not have scheduled a change to it in the last 30 days.

AE_Collector

Hawkeyerffr

No I'm still in the plan one below that

Hawkeyerffr

This was an actual plan not an add on for $60 USA/Canada included roaming and 2g data while in USA 

hopefully it comes back 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

What plan do you have now?

What does your plan details page say?

What is listed in your add-on section?

If you have a 2g data listed and 8.5 that you are using, most likely you so have it. For done reason they don't say it explicitly but that 2gig is USA roaming

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

The us plan I remember had a poor description attached to it. Did not say us features are included maybe?

kennycrowshaw

USA add-ons last 10 days then you have to renew

Need Help? Let's chat.