cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay issue

ashleyskye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am supposed to be on auto pay but not only am I getting texts saying I don't have enough funds in my account,  the buttons are not working to see if my auto pay is still active 

5 REPLIES 5

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just wait and see if it auto pays when the time comes. Each and every month I also get these messages but I just ignore them.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyskye  

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1674826765739.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ashleyskye 

And you currently have no PM service? 

Login to My Account using Incognito mode and check if the account status is Suspended.  If it is suspended, then likely Pre-authorized payment failed.  Yes, Pre-authorized payments could fail, could be a credit card problem but more likely a PM system problem.

No worry, just make a manual payment to resume service.  When you are at My Account , click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to finish the payment

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ashleyskye - if you are still having working services on your phone and and you are on autopay you could probably ignore that message.

What buttons are you referring to that are not working??

Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way.

You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window: 

Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.

Mac: Press + Shift + n.

Need Help? Let's chat.