cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorize Purchase

FredSuen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a confirmation that I had purchase a $15 100 minutes Canada Wide Add-On which I have never purchase it.

Is there is a way I can contact Public Mobile directly to fix it.

14 REPLIES 14

@FredSuen   cool.  happy that it got sorted out.

🙂

FredSuen

Is because of the accounting presentation that make people confuse. 

@FredSuen   what was the issue? 

FredSuen

Thanks to everybody,

The question had solve.

Fred

True, I don't recall PM sends out those email, maybe it is new?

@FredSuen do you mind to share screenshot of the email??

@FredSuen wrote:

I got a confirmation by e-mail.

I go to my account but still haven't show the add-on

@FredSuen - What about payments from your card company or history in My Account? If nothing, then you actually didn't get it added to your account, and ignore that email.

I would ensure you do not click on any links in this email or respond to it.

Do you have the email address it was from ?

Was there a link to a site in that email? If so did it have publicmobile.ca/ near the beginning? I wonder if its a phishing attempt. The only confirmation email that is sent is the initial activation welcome email. You specifically said add-on. Not plan.

@FredSuen wrote:

@FredSuen    did you try to login to My Account using Incognito mode?  Try that and see if it add-on showing there.  Also, go to Payment history and check if it shows addon purchase

FredSuen

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's no $15 100 minute (adding - Canada) add-on. There's a $15 plan. There's $15 roaming. There's other $15 international minutes.

Where did you see this confirmation?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@FredSuen   before you open ticket , first login to My Account, check the Payment history page and see if the transaction shows you purchased that

And,anyone has acess to My Account or the phone?  if someone has access, they can purchase addon via My Account or via *611 if they have the phone

Check Payment history first to confirm

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@FredSuen wrote:

I got a confirmation that I had purchase a $15 100 minutes Canada Wide Add-On which I have never purchase it.

Is there is a way I can contact Public Mobile directly to fix it.

Confirmation by what method @FredSuen ?   Can you share the text or message here? Remove any personal info. first though.

Do you see the transaction in your payment history: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

If not, I'd say you can ignore it, but still that is curious.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@FredSuen   Does this add-on appear on your account?  Just to clarify so you don't have another family/friend on registered on your card with PM that might have purchased this add-on?

If not to the above, then contact support via chatbot here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes. Click the get help section and on Simon chat bot search customer support and ask them to reverse it.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.