cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay - Account Suspended - Day of Renewal - Can't Buy Add-ons Even with Balance

kd1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I am trying to buy add-ons the day of my auto pay renewal but I cannot. I am told my account is suspended even with more than 2x the monthly credit needed in my balance. Can you force a reactivation? I tried by adding credit and it didn't accept it. I am leaving to the US and need the travel US package added. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

All msgs are good till your services are working.

then it gets renewed and all goes back to normal.

But if the services are not working then it is a problem. Make sure your credit card on autopay is in good standing and there is enough credit left to cover the cost of your plan.

If it is still showing expired, get in touch with support agents.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kd1 

Give it 1-2 more hours at this point...you are probably still seeing this on your account now:

esjliv_0-1649692396267.png

As well as the screen @Meow included in their post.

Your account must be in Active status to purchase any addons successfully. Your account should do it's renewal thing automatically if you have enough funds to cover your renewal, and your account should be regular Active status soon.

edit

UPDATE: your account should be ACTIVE now. I also had the above message until just now on an account.

Addon buying should work successfully now, if your account also shows ACTIVE.

Right, it is 2022 after all you think there would be a seamless transition where you don't lose a minute of service or account function.

@JL9 wrote:

Hopefully this isn't remnants of April 1st and regardless it would be nice if renewals were a much more seamless experience 

HI @JL9  It is not. When the plan is renewing, it is normal that the add-on purchase will not work and you will have to wait until it is done

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

Hopefully this isn't remnants of April 1st and regardless it would be nice if renewals were a much more seamless experience 

I doubt. I had renewal few days ago with no issues at all.

I suspect OP is seeing this message. This is not suspended account. All services should be active and this message will go away eventually.

Meow_0-1649689196930.png

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If today is your renewal day you have to wait for autopay to complete. You cannot force it and adding any amount to your account will not help.

Wait for SMS from 611 confirming payment was successful. It usually arrives between 12:05 and 12:10 (noon).

Then check your account and service.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kd1 

You cannot force renewal. They are running late and until it debits your plan amount from your available funds you will not be able to purchase any add on including the US Roaming add ons nor can you add a manual top up payment. But you do want to wait as long as possible before purchasing the 10 day US roaming add ons because they start immediately after purchase expiring 240 hours after purchase. (10 days×24 hours)

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account in your private messages only include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kd1  Let's help to get your service back first

do you have service now?  is the account status showing Plan Expired or Suspended?  If it just showing Plan Expired and you have phone service, you can ignore it.  It will set to Active very soon (any time before noon)

If your account status is showing suspended and you DO NOT have service, you might want to go back to Payment Time, One Time Payment and use the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and make a manual $1 payment.  This could trigger the renewal.   Once the $1 payment is made successfully, press the "Reactivate current plan" button if it is there, then logoff and reboot your phone.  Your service would then resume and My Account should shows Account Active.  You can then purchase your Roaming add-ons

Need Help? Let's chat.