cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card

Shola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a new SIM card - Triple Punch SIM Card × 1, but up to date, I have not received the SIM 

Got notification on Mar 23/2022 that it's been shipped but i have not received it

The order number - 288176

5 REPLIES 5

Shola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks a lot 

I have contacted the CSA team

Much appreciated

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately getting it shipped by PM is takes longer than everywhere else by a mile and then some.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shola   Current promotion work in  in-store activation as well as online self activation.  So, without worry being not able to get the promotion, you can try to activate in a local mobile store.  Most stores will give out free SIM if you activate with them.  So, just check it with your local store and activate there.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Shola 

If you need it sooner, go to Walmart or London Drugs, or another mobile merchant to get one.

If you live in the Toronto area, check out Contact us – Canadian Cell Supplies for locations - quick and cheap to buy it there.

It's always a good idea to have a spare SIM anyway (i.e. if you lose or want to refer someone else here), so consider getting it this way.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Shola wrote:

I ordered a new SIM card - Triple Punch SIM Card × 1, but up to date, I have not received the SIM 

Got notification on Mar 23/2022 that it's been shipped but i have not received it

The order number - 288176

@Shola  - you can check on the status of your order/shipment by checking with CSA agents.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.