cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone receive data plan promotion to switch to koodo?

joelcchan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

My son only has unlimited call and text plan in Public mobile and he received promotion to switch to koodo for $20 per month. Unlimited text and call. plus $120 credit. deduct $10 per month.

My plan has data and receive no data plan promotion. Just wonder any of you receive any promotion data plan for koodo?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Never saw an offer for a plan without data. I have not received an offer and I am on the $45/5.5GB which is now the 6GB plan.

I am hopeful that more offers will come arounf eventually.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It seems like if you wait long enough, there will be an offer regardless of the plan.  I saw mention that even the $10 plan received a migration offer.  It was $45/8GB which is bit off in terms of matching to existing plan features. 

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@joelcchan wrote:

Hi

My son only has unlimited call and text plan in Public mobile and he received promotion to switch to koodo for $20 per month. Unlimited text and call. plus $120 credit. deduct $10 per month.

My plan has data and receive no data plan promotion. Just wonder any of you receive any promotion data plan for koodo?

Thanks

From what I have only seen up till now the offers only come with Data, this is the first time I have seen an offer without Data but seems smart to offer a cheaper plan without data to someone who does not have data.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Plenty of threads about the most recent targeted Koodo offers...

You can send "OFFER" to 5130 or 5129. If you don't get a reply you are out of luck this time.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@joelcchan

Quite a few people have received Koodo migraiton deals with data also.  Unfortunately, not myself yet   Smiley Sad

Here is the most recent popular one:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/koodo-35-5gb-40-8gb-public-mobile-migration-plus-180-bill-credit-221...

Be patient, the migration deals will come eventually.....

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@joelcchan wrote:

Hi

Thanks

I have received promotions from Koodo with Data yes. But I had a Data plan, They cater to what plan you were on

Need Help? Let's chat.